Вы когда-нибудь бывали на массовом психологическом тренинге, когда никто даже и не подозревал, что за всеми наблюдает Большой Брат, довольно ухмыляясь и делая записи в своей кожаной книжке? Нет? Тогда, быть может, Вам понравится это новое ощущение, потому что именно его Вы будете испытывать каждую новую секунду, оставаясь в нашем уютном и гостеприимном городке.
В игре январь 2014 года

Важно:
Не забываем кликать по баннерам ниже.

Рейтинг Ролевых Ресурсов - RPG TOP Palantir Рейтинг форумов Forum-top.ru

Майк, МААААЙК, братик дорогой, я тебя уже третий месяц преданно жду, ищу и люблю. Приди же ** Подробнее...

Sandra Weston

Eric Gregory

Eileen Smith

Venera Cherry

Eric Walsh

Сейчас больше всего хотелось, что бы аспирин подействовал с удвоенной скоростью, затеряться где-нибудь под одеялом и спать до тех пор, пока все это не станет смешной нелепостью. Видимо, Спящая Красавица тоже придерживалась подобной точки зрения, перебрав на каком-то шумном вечере. Веретено, принцы и злые феи примешались намного позже.©
Bridget Rogers

Eileen Smith and Jace Wayland

Supernatural: From zero
Вверх страницы

Вниз страницы

Participant observation

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Participant observation » Гостевая » Гостевая книга

Гостевая книга

Сообщений 321 страница 338 из 338

Название: Participant observation / Включенное наблюдение

Система игры: эпизодическая

Рейтинг игры: NC-21

Дата создания: 26.06.2013

Слоган: We cannot save ourselves alone

Позвольте поприветствовать Вас на "Включенном наблюдении".
Наш форум представляет собой ролевую игру по реал-лайфу, но, как Вы уже успели заметить, не совсем обычную. За жителями ведется наблюдение и периодически происходят, казалось бы, естественные события, а на деле - подстроенные: конфликты, аварии и ЧП, внезапно появившийся в городке убийца или что еще может стукнуть Наблюдателю в хитроумную голову.
Некоторые моменты, которые следует знать:
◕ в теме не возбраняется отписываться игрокам, допустим, с предложением гостю обратить внимание на определенную роль или же отвечая на его вопрос, если уверены в верности и точности ответа
◕ роли/внешности придерживаются на три дня.
◕ не стоит бояться того, что вот Вы создали персонажа и его тут же расчленили или вздернули на ближайшем суку. Каверзы Доктора будут устраиваться отдельными массовыми и не очень квестами администрацией. То есть у Вас всегда будет возможность ознакомиться с будущим планом отыгрыша и выбор - хотите ли Вы в нем принимать участие, соответственно - записываетесь в него или нет.

Придержанные внешности:

Придержанные персонажи:

I'm now not sure the place you are getting your information, but great topic. I must spend some time learning more or understanding more. Thanks for wonderful information I was in search of this info for my mission.

Hurrah, that's what I was looking for, what a information! existing here at this webpage, thanks admin of this web page.

With havin so much content do you ever run into any issues of plagorism or copyright violation? My website has a lot of exclusive content I've either authored myself or outsourced but it seems a lot of it is popping it up all over the web without my agreement. Do you know any methods to help protect against content from being ripped off? I'd truly appreciate it.

Thank you for the good writeup. It in truth was a amusement account it. Look complex to more added agreeable from you! However, how can we communicate?

I do accept as true with all the concepts you have presented on your post. They're very convincing and can definitely work. Nonetheless, the posts are very brief for beginners. May you please prolong them a little from subsequent time? Thanks for the post.

I constantly spent my half an hour to read this website's content every day along with a mug of coffee.

I am genuinely thankful to the holder of this website who has shared this wonderful piece of writing at here.

For newest news you have to visit web and on the web I found this web page as a best web site for latest updates.

What's up to every body, it's my first visit of this weblog; this weblog consists of amazing and actually good material designed for visitors.

Hello there, I found your web site by way of Google while looking for a related subject, your website came up, it appears good. I have bookmarked it in my google bookmarks.
Hi there, simply became aware of your weblog thru Google, and located that it is truly informative. I'm gonna watch out for brussels. I'll be grateful in case you proceed this in future. Many people shall be benefited from your writing. Cheers!

Hey there, I think your blog might be having browser compatibility issues. When I look at your blog in Ie, it looks fine but when opening in Internet Explorer, it has some overlapping. I just wanted to give you a quick heads up! Other then that, terrific blog!

Hurrah, that's what I was looking for, what a material! existing here at this blog, thanks admin of this web site.

Hey! I could have sworn I've been to this blog before but after checking through some of the post I realized it's new to me. Anyhow, I'm definitely delighted I found it and I'll be book-marking and checking back frequently!

Everyone loves what you guys are usually up too. Such clever work and exposure! Keep up the superb works guys I've added you guys to my blogroll.

Way cool! Some extremely valid points! I appreciate you writing this article and the rest of the website is extremely good.

Hello there, just became aware of your blog through Google, and found that it is really informative. I'm going to watch out for brussels. I'll be grateful if you continue this in future. A lot of people will be benefited from your writing. Cheers!

stx21 Emerie Odorynow blush nocleg augustow centrum noclegi pracownicze w augustowie pokoje pracownicze nieopodal suwalk noclegi pracownicze w suwalkach noclegi w okolicy augustowa

Hello,

I believe observation.mybb.ru has a big potential. You're operating in a niche which has a lot of competition, but also has a lot of customers.

My company has been promoting sites for more than 9 years and we would be glad to explain how you can improve the online visibility of observation.mybb.ru.

This is a free consultation and once you learn more about our approach  we could talk about potentially delegating some of the work to us.

observation.mybb.ru is a great site and it would be our pleasure to help you grow it to it's full potential.

Simply reply to this email and we can schedule a quick call or continue our discussion by email.

Appreciate your time

Alexander
qc-digital

Вы здесь » Participant observation » Гостевая » Гостевая книга